Junior Bioinformatician for the R&D department
- Centre / Institution:
- BIB's Guest
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Biostatistics, Computational Genomics, Population Genetics
- Bioinformatician, Genetic Testing
INNER ENTERPRISES is a company that develops its activity in 2 different lines: the development and commercialization of genetic tests to the consumer and the development and commercialization of its own cosmetic lines. The company is born with an eminently scientific character bringing innovative solutions to the market based on the latest technologies.
INNER ENTERPRISES is looking for a Junior Bioinformatician to join the R&D department. The selected profile will participate in the interpretation of results from high-throughput technologies (RT-PCR/arrays) based on genomic variations and preparation of results reports for subsequent delivery to the client. Design and validation of final reports for the client. Development and establishment of batch analysis methods and maintenance and improvement of internal software for product development. Development and maintenance of web platforms for data collection from our customers.
● Development and/or maintenance of genetic tests marketed by the company in areas of beauty, nutrition, sports and human and animal health.
● Development and/or maintenance of web applications
Desired skills and expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics, Master's degree or similar.
- Knowledge of genome, structure, regulation and variations.
- Knowledge in laboratory techniques such as High-Throughput RT-PCR and microarrays.
- Experience in UNIX/LINUX environments and command console usage.
- Experience in the following programming languages: Python, PHP and SQL
- Version control experience (Git, GitLab)
Optional requirements (nice to have):
- Knowledge of DNA extraction protocols.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience in one of the following programming languages: Bash, R, HTML, CSS, JS, AWK
- Knowledge in techniques and analysis of massive sequencing methods (NGS).
- Good level of English.
Contract duration and other benefits
Work in an evolving and growing company
Salary will be in accordance with the candidate's experience and knowledge and in accordance with the company's salary scales.
Required information and contact
To apply for this opportunity, please send your Motivation letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org