- Centre / Institution:
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Biomedical Informatics, Biostatistics, Comparative Genomics, Computational Genomics, Functional Genomics, Genetic Variation Analysis, Integrative Bioinformatics, Metagenomics, Transcriptomics
- Biomedical Informatics, Biostatistics, Comparative Genomics, Computational Genomics, Functional Genomics, Integrative Bioinformatics, Metagenomics, Structural Bioinformatics
PhD in Biology/Biochemistry/Bioinformatics with extensive biological and genomic expertise.
We seek the incorporation of a person who is autonomously responsible for:
- The performance, review and delivery of bioinformatics analyses for NGS technologies.
- The use and/or development of algorithms and pipelines for the analysis of omics data.
- The creation of genetic variant databases.
- The development of pipeline and database documentation.
Desired skills and expertise
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in the analysis and integration of data from NGS technologies (genomic, transcriptomic and metagenomic).
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in the use of bioinformatics software and genomic databases.
- Expert in NGS technologies and analysis: WGS, WES, gene panels, RNAseq, etc.
- Experience in pipeline implementation.
- Proficient in Linux environment.
- Extensive knowledge of programming languages/libraries for handling biological and genomic data (such as R, Python, Perl).
- Communication skills: presentation and reporting of results in scientific environments.
- Advanced knowledge of statistics.
- Level of English B2 or higher.
Contract duration and other benefits
- Full-time position.
- Starting date: immediate.
- Gross annual salary depending on the candidate's experience/skills.
Required information and contact
Candidates should submit their updated Curriculum vitae to rrhh(ELIMINAR)@dreamgenics.com.