- Centre / Institution:
- Josep Carreras LEUKAEMIA Research Institute
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Biomedical Informatics, Biostatistics
- More information:
- Download file
- Processing and analysis of methylation and genotyping arrays, NGS data
- Presentation and reporting of results
- Development and maintainance of bioinformatic pipelines
- Interacting with researchers and clinicians
Desired skills and expertise
What we need
- Master/PhD in Bioinformatics, Life Sciences or similar.
- Experience in microarray analysis.
- Knowledge of R (preferred) or Python, bash programming.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience with software version control or HPC environments (SLURM) is a plus.
- Highly motivated and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Team player.
Contract duration and other benefits
What we offer
- Temporary position
- Full time
- An exciting and innovative research project.
- Working in the mixed basic and clinical research environmentof the Josep Carreras Leukemia Research Institute.
- The stimulating environment of the Barcelona metropolitan area.
Required information and contact
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and (incl. the contact details of two referees) to firstname.lastname@example.org including the reference: BT_AM_71.
Deadline for Applications
Please submit your application by September 30th, 2021