- Centre / Institution:
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Biomedical Informatics, Biostatistics, Computational Genomics
- Software, Java, Javascrip, Angular, Bioinformatics
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related software development field.
Dreamgenics is currently seeking applicants for a Software Developer with the following responsibilities:
- Technical support for bioinformatics products and services.
- Active participation in software quality processes
- Collaborate in new developments within the company.
Desired skills and expertise
Four years in software development and demonstrated experience of at least two years as a Senior in:
- Java programming
- SQL Databases: PostgreSQL, Mybatis
- Experience in Linux environments
- Spring Boot
- Biological and bioinformatics knowledge
- Professional fluency in English
- Continuous Integration
- Front-end layout: html, CSS
Contract duration and other benefits
Indefinite and full-time position
Annual salary depending on the candidate's experience/skills.
Starting date: immediate
Required information and contact
Candidates should submit their updated Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.