Bioinformatics in Pathogenesis Research Group and treatment of autoimmunity (Call ID-32/2021)
- Centre / Institution:
- August Pi i Sunyer Biomedical Research Institute
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Llenguatge R and bash, Partek, Bioestadística, Remote clustering, RNAseq, scRNAseq, ATACseq and ChIPseq.
- More information:
- Download file
Bioinformatics for research support of INSTITUT D'INVESTIGACIONS BIOMÈDIQUES AUGUST PI I SUNYER (IDIBAPS) to be part of the research project "Diabetes: metabolic and molecular networks Laboratory"
A selection process is called for coverage 1 Position of Bioinformatic (male/female) for support in the search for INSTITUT D'INVESTIGACIONS BIOMÈDIQUES AUGUST PI I SUNYER (IDIBAPS) to be part of the research project "Diabetes: metabolic and molecular networks Laboratory", reference code: 17/671. Funded by Parvus Therapeutics Inc., with a temporary contract.
Functions to be developed by the contracted person:
Bioinformatics to perform analysis tasks (biostatistics and interpretation of results) of transcriptomic and epigenetic data from the camp of autoimmune diseases.
Desired skills and expertise
- Degree: Degree in Bioinformatics or similar.
- Master's Degree: Master's degree in Bioinformatics or similar will be assessed.
- Previous experience:
- R and bash languages.
- Remote clustering.
- Knowledge of RNAseq, scRNAseq, ATACseq, and ChIPseq techniques and analysis.
- Knowledge of immunology will be valued.
- Languages: English (medium level).
Contract duration and other benefits
- Temporary Contract for 1 year (renewable).
- Hours: 40h / week (Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, with 1 hour free for lunch).
- Gross Annual Salary: € 21,703
Required information and contact
Submission of Applications (Offer Reference: ID-32/2021):
- Letter of Presentation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Documentation accrediting the merits presented and the required degree.
- It is essential to attach to the application the duly signed Authorization referring to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, relating to the protection of personal data (Page 3 Pdf document of the job offer).
Presentation: By e-mail rrhh.fundacio(ELIMINAR)@clinic.cat
Dead Line reception of applications: 6/7/2021 (date extendable).