Marie Curie Individual Fellow in the field of Systems Biology
- Centre / Institution:
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Bioinformatics of Disease and Treatment, Drug Design, Pharmacoinformatics, Systems Biology and Networks
- More information:
- Download file
We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive person with a strong interest in learning and participating in an innovative and growing environment. That person will apply to the MSCA Individual Fellow topic (deadline September 14th). Once that person is granted by the European Commission,
he/she will work as a Researcher at the Systems Pharmacology department, based in Barcelona.
Tasks / responsibilities:
- Develop a Scientific Software project related to Systems Polypharmacology.
Desired skills and expertise
- Comply with the rules of mobility in the country as described in the Call for Proposals.
- PhD in Computational Biology/Bioinformatics or similar.
- Prior experience of at least 2 years in Systems Biology.
- Strong background in algorithms, statistics and data management and mining.
- Excellent programming skills. Experience in python is a plus.
- Familiar with Machine Learning techniques.
- Knowledge on SQL and noSQL databases.
- Experience in the field of Drug Discovery is a plus.
- Fluent English (Catalan/Spanish is a plus).
Contract duration and other benefits
- Full time contract, starting at mid-January.
- Flexible working time.
- Salary according to both candidate's experience and Mind the Byte's pay scales.
- An exciting and growing environment.
Required information and contact
If you are interested, please send your CV and Cover Letter to hr(ELIMINAR)@mindthebyte.com
(Subject: MSCA Candidate) before July 28th.