- Centre / Institution:
- University Institute in Primary Care Research Jordi Gol
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Bioinformatics of Disease and Treatment
- More information:
- Download file
The Jordi Gol i Gurina Primary Care Research Institute needs a Researcher in the area of health sciences to apply for an external competitive call for predoctoral candidates (PFIS, ISCIII) and complete the thesis with the project entitled "Effectiveness of a computer tool to improve the adequacy of anticoagulant treatment in non-valvular atrial fibrillation (FANTAS-TIC)", of the "predoctoral training contracts in health research (Contratos PFIS) ", Of the next call 2021 Acción Estratégica de Salud 2021-2024, financed by the "Instituto de Salud Carlos III", and co-financed with the FEDER Funds. "A way of making Europe."
- Completion of the doctoral thesis in the topic described.
- Support for other thesis-related tasks.
Desired skills and expertise
- Undergraduate studies in the branch of health sciences, average score> 7/10.
- Master's degree obtained from 1-1-2019, average score> 8/10.
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Spanish or Catalan for foreigners.
- Proactive person.
- Ability to work in a team.
Meet the requirements of the call. It can be consulted here
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Experience in writing protocols.
- Experience in writing publications in English.
- Having received postgraduate training in research.
- Previous research experience.
Contract duration and other benefits
- Working days: 40 hours / week
- Remuneration: According to the remuneration established by the ISCIII at the time of the grant. Funded by the Carlos III Health Institute and co-financed by the ERDF Funds. "A way of making Europe."
- Type of contract: Employment contract for Work / Service.
- Place of work: USR Terres de l'Ebre (IDIAPJGol), CAP Baix Ebre, Tortosa.
- Start: January 2023
- Duration: 3 years (extendable until the thesis is read)
Required information and contact
Submission of applications:
Those interested must register through the IDIAPJGol website (work with us / open calls) or through the following link
Interested parties must submit:
- Letter of introduction
- Curriculum vitae
Final candidates will be interviewed.
The application will be made effective if the call for which funding is requested by the predoctoral candidate resolves favorably.