Partners | Other Institutions
Fundació Privada Escoles Universitàries Gimbernat (FEUG)
The FEUG is an educational institution with more than 40 years of experience offering university degrees and professional training in the fields of Health and Computing.
Together with a team of bioinformatic professionals, and under the coordination and supervision of Bionformatics Barcelona, during 2014 he worked on the design of a curriculum of vocational training in Bioinformatics, pioneer in Spain.
And since September 2015 FEUG is one of two schools that teach such studies in Spain. Its offer also includes courses and graduate studies addressed to professionals and/or graduates who are interested in learning how to use the computational tools that are used in medical informatics, in the omic sciences and in the design of new drugs.
Gimbernat offers a vocational training course and postgraduate courses in the field of bioinformatics, addresed to train computer technicians qualified for giving support in projects of Biomedical Research. In particular they are able to:
- Consult, modify and manage information stored on medical, bioinformatics and chemical structures databases.
- Work with the computing tools and applications commonly used in both omic sciences and in the design of new drugs.
The list of courses is as follows:
- CFGS Application Development - specialization in Bioinformatics
- Intensive courses: Computational tools in medical informatics; Computational tools in omic sciences; Computational tools in the design of new drugs
- Postgraduate course in Bioinformatics: computational tools in medical informatics, omic sciences and design of new drugs